Australian truffles from Manjimup are renowned for their premium quality, due to the amazing work done by regional producers. I, myself originally from the South West of France (home of the French truffle) can honestly say Australian truffles are as good as any European ones.
This workshop is a celebration of one of the world most luxurious ingredients. The earthy, musky smell is completely unique and both delicious and exhilarating.
This workshop will show you how to make the most of the black “Diamond” in scrumptious dishes that you will end up replicating season after season, so indulge yourself with this exceptional opportunity. You will be eating a fantastic 5 courses lunch but 3 of the dishes will be demonstrated.
- Truffled onion and mushroom Cappuccino
- Cauliflower custard, parmesan crumble, truffle
- “Bush” potatoes, home made cultured butter, truffle
- Egg yolk, spinach and ricotta raviolo, chicken ragu, truffle
- Parsnips and white chocolate mousse, truffle